I didn't always want to be a photographer. In fact, it never dawned on me to do that as a job. That is, until my oldest son's first travel hockey season. I couldn't get enough photos and practice! As a goalie mom, maybe I had an underlying strategy to be focused on the lens rather than all these kids attacking mine with a puck! Well it worked out for me (and YOU!). That is how this sports photographer was born!
What else should you know about me?
- I love coffee and wine (but certainly not together!)
- I love to lift weights - especially barbells. Anything related gets me really excited!!
- I love to laugh and because of this, my favorite movie is Hitch. I still laugh each time I watch it!
- My favorite food is.... coconut. Anything coconut flavored or with coconut in it. I recently discovered dried coconut chips and they are the BOMB!
- I'm an (insta)Pot head! I live for my Instant Pot (it's an electric pressure cooker). If I was paid a fee for all the Instant Pots I've convinced friends to buy.....I could retire! I cook anything I can in that thing (especially during hockey season when schedules are hectic).
- I love Yankee Candles!!
is it the name? No.
Is it because I'm a yankee? No (but I am).
It's because the smell lasts until you burn the last drop of wax. It's because they burn evenly until the last drop of wax. I'm kind of a candle snob - it can ONLY be Yankee Candle!
- I absolutely LOVE watching the olympics. I have a bi-annual Olympic party complete with lit up Olympics rings that I hang from my porch during the two weeks of the Olympics! When I was a kid my brother and I would build ski jumps and luge runs (among others) out of legos